Wednesday, March 11, 2020
8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Alex Aidekman Family Jewish Community Campus
901 Route 10, Whippany, NJ
Age-friendly communities are gaining traction in New Jersey. Find out how other communities are becoming more inclusive, responding to changing demographics, and joining the movement to create livable places for the lifespan.
What we’ll cover:
• Age-Friendly Communities in NJ: Where We Are, Where We’re Going
• How Local Towns Are Improving Livability–by Residents, for Residents
• Planning and Coordinating for Big Returns
Who should attend:
• Social service organizations
• Municipal leadership
• Educational institutions
• Housing, transportation
and urban planners
• Policy makers
• Community health professionals
• Community members of all ages
• Older adult coalitions and senior center staff members
Continuing Education Credits Pending
REGISTRATION for the conference opens in mid-January 2020.